5 Easy Signs To Tell If Your Dog Loves You (& Doesn't Just Like You Because Your Feed Them)
Dogs truly are a man/ woman's best friend. They are always there when we need them through the good times and the bad, to bring a smile to our faces. We love them unconditionally, but it may be a little more difficult to figure out how your doggo feels about you. Do they love you, or are you just liked as a source of treats?
Here are 5 sure signs your dog really loves you as much as you love them.
- Gentle eye contact - when dogs have eye contact with other dogs they may perceive it as a sign of aggression, but when they stare at humans it's a sure sign of love and respect
- Yawning with you - When dogs mimic your yawning it's a sign of empathy and connection
- Snuggling - Dogs could sleep anywhere in the house, when they curl up next to you, or on you, it means they really love you
- Bringing you their favourite toy - Dogs want to share their joy and excitement or their toy with their favourite human, you
- Stealing your clothes - A dog's most powerful sense is their sense of smell, it's how they interact with the world around them. If they steal your clothes it's because they want to keep you and your smell around